Holaaa everyone. It's been a long time since the last time I updated this blog.. haiyooo... hehee...( dulu kemain rajin ye dok?) Well, I've been super busy lately.... SUPER hokay ! for the whole month since we're having our first practicum. phewww~
Talking about practicum, me and my partner, my rumet Cik Sue were doing it at SK Temenggong Datu Muip Miri. The school is big and beautiful, i can say that... I'm teaching maths for year 2 Biru and 3 Kuning. and hell yeahhh one class consist of 40++ students.. huhuu.. 3 kuning was quite a good class and it was a bit easier to handle them. On the other hand, 2 biru was like URGHHHHHH!!!.. hahaha... they were like little monster in my class.Waiting for their chance to eat me till the last bite. haihhhh.. sabor je la... It was really hard to control them and i felt like losing my voice each time after I came out from teaching that class.
As a whole, my first practicum experience for me was more to a learning phase. There's a lot that I need to improve and keep learning. As for my students, they are "Horrible but Adorable". I can not hate them ( dislike yes...maybe, hahaha) and it is my responsibilities to teach them. Being a teacher is NOT easy. Try it, then you'll know :)
| 2 Biru |
| 3 Kuning |
and Oh ! During the mid sem holiday, me and my classmates went for a short trip to Kuching. I'll update about it later. Bye. Assalam :)
No comments:
Post a Comment