it's sweet when people remember every little detail about you, not because you keep reminding them but because they pay attention.
on the other hand, it's hurt when you keep reminding them about you but they never remember because they don't pay attention.. infact, it hurt very much...
i'm wearing the smile you gave me... i'm still wearing it even when i'm hurt because of you...because i have to...
i know you know and you know i know... but pretending not knowing and bearing the pain all by myself is painful..
you hold the key to my heart and you never give it back to me... how am i suppose to let someone else in...
When you are around I ignore you.
You start the conversation first.
I blank you and I am mean towards you
I ignore you to get your attention.
I blank you to hear your voice again.
I am mean because I want you to think bout me more.
I wish I could be invisible so that no one would see me crying.

No comments:
Post a Comment